If your computer appears to be infected but Bitdefender does not detect any malware, please follow the steps below. Be sure to provide us with the following information, so that we can fully understand the cause and provide you with a quick solution:
NOTE: This information will be used for malware analysis only and will be treated accordingly.
- Download the BDSysLog tool on the computer with issues.
- Run the BDSysLog_i.exe file.
- Click the Create log button to generate the log.
A progress bar will indicate the status. When complete, you will receive a prompt to inform you that the log was saved in bdsyslog.zip on the Desktop of the computer.
- Take a screenshot displaying the malware or the effects of the malware (if applicable).
- Update the security agent.
- Run a Full scan task and save the scan log.
- Create an archive with the logs and the screenshot.
- Go to the Help & Support page of Control Center and submit a Support ticket.
- Fill in the requested information. Describe the suspicious behavior that led you to believe that your computer is infected.
- If the previously created archive is smaller than 10 MB, click the Upload button and attach it. Otherwise, mention that the logs are exceeding the upload size limit. You will receive a link which you can use to upload your files.
- Click Submit. A Bitdefender Support Engineer will contact you shortly.
Can’t find a solution for your problem? Open an email ticket and we will answer the question or concern in the shortest time possible.